Welcome to Class I B for the Academic Session 2014-15
This blog is going to be one of the strongest media of communication between Parents, Learners and Class Teacher.
Let us make this Blog an interactive tool for the mode of Communication and Learning.
Looking for a great year ahead.
Important points to remember. Kindly follow them for the smooth functioning of Learning Partnership.
- Read all Rules and Regulations in the GREEN BOOK carefully
- Label all uniform items & belongings of your child with his/her
2. Admission No.
- Send nutritious and vegetarian food in your child’s tiffin
- Send a clean tiffin mat and napkin every day
- If your child is unwell please don’t send him/her to school.
- If half-day leave is taken on an exam day, the recorded marks are reduced to average
- Emergency leave in the middle of a working day can be granted only if there is prior notice over telephone, enabling sufficient time to issue a gate pass.
- Students are not allowed to board the bus without student I-card
- Children should be escorted to the bus stop every morning by parent/guardian
- Parent/Guardian should bring Parent I-Card for any school visit
- Parent/Responsible Adult must show parent I-card at the bus-stop drop
- Please check and sign your ward’s school diary daily
- Please write all applications on Parent Application form only
- Mehendi, Tattoo, Hair-dye, Body Piercing strictly prohibited
- Students who misbehave severely or are without clean and correct uniform may be sent home.
- Monday & Friday Uniform Specifics:
Classes I-V: Blue T-shirt + regulation skirt/shorts
Classes VI-X: Blue T-shirt + Track Pants
- For tele-queries and appointments, please contact DPS Tapi Academic Office at:09662048973, 0261-6547555
- It is strictly forbidden to contact staff members except via school
Internet Safety Rules